Traveling Luck for (( Ploča )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Ploca ))?What's around (( Ploca ))?
Wikipedia near (( Ploca ))
Where to stay near (( Ploča ))
The timezone in (( Ploca )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:01 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3931°, Longitude. 19.5744°
Satellite map around (( Ploča ))
Loading map of (( Ploča )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Ploča )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barice (0.9km)
- Prljevac (1.2km)
- Krašljevići (1.5km)
- Rogušje (1.5km)
- Seljane (2.3km)
- Zasok (3.4km)
- Seljašnica (3.6km)
- Lukovac (3.6km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (3.6km)
- (( Rikavce )) (3.9km)
- Brašansko Brdo (3.9km)
- Jusovića Kula (4km)
- (( Dosudovići )) (4.1km)
- Ljeskovac (4.1km)
- Čauševići (4.2km)
- Raskrsnica (4.2km)
- Prljci (4.3km)
- (( Tovarnica )) (4.5km)
- Krastine (4.6km)
- Jelašje (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around (( Ploča ))
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Surdup (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (1.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (1.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Suvodo (3.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (2.4km)
Airports close to (( Ploča ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.8km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166.7km)