Traveling Luck for Rizino Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rizino Brdo?What's around Rizino Brdo?
Wikipedia near Rizino Brdo
Where to stay near Rizino Brdo
The timezone in Rizino Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6447°, Longitude. 19.9519°
Satellite map around Rizino Brdo
Loading map of Rizino Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rizino Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nikolići (1.2km)
- Ivanovići (1.7km)
- Kovačevići (1.9km)
- Dolovi (2.3km)
- Miletići (2.4km)
- Vujadinovići (2.7km)
- Zborište (2.7km)
- Stevanovići (3km)
- Moravča (3km)
- Vukotići (3.2km)
- Razložina (3.4km)
- Gordići (3.6km)
- Ðedovac (4km)
- Lukići (4.2km)
- Velimiri (4.5km)
- Našćenje (4.6km)
- Stamenići (4.6km)
- Sarići (4.7km)
- Rjeka (4.8km)
- Bogutovo (5km)
- Pilci (5.2km)
- Milićevići (5.3km)
- Radovići (5.4km)
- Vis (6.1km)
- Ručetin (6.1km)
- Brdo (6.2km)
- Vranovina (6.3km)
- Mitrići (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rizino Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (5.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Grič (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Stubla (2.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vidići (6.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čava (6km)
Airports close to Rizino Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (181.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rizino Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (274.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.