Traveling Luck for Smiljanići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smiljanici?What's around Smiljanici?
Wikipedia near Smiljanici
Where to stay near Smiljanići
The timezone in Smiljanici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6322°, Longitude. 19.8581°
Satellite map around Smiljanići
Loading map of Smiljanići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smiljanići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Smiljanići (0km)
- Ljubiš (2km)
- Drenova (2.5km)
- Žunići (3km)
- Krejovići (3km)
- Kovucević (3.9km)
- Vladaje (4.2km)
- Lazovići (4.3km)
- Ršumi (4.7km)
- Straža (4.7km)
- Joksimovići (4.8km)
- Ðedovac (5km)
- Dacovici (5.7km)
- Popovići (5.7km)
- Gornji Ljubiš (5.8km)
- Gudurići (5.8km)
- Vidići (6.3km)
- Vis (6.4km)
- Obradovići (6.9km)
- Pećinari (6.9km)
- Rjeka (6.9km)
- Zborište (7km)
- Dolovi (7km)
- Brdo (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Smiljanići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mumlava Voda (5.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nevolja (7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (6.5km)
Airports close to Smiljanići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (177km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (194.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smiljanići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (272.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.