Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6511°, Longitude. 19.8389°
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drenova (0.6km)
- Vladaje (1.5km)
- Krejovići (1.9km)
- Smiljanići (3.1km)
- Ršumi (3.4km)
- Kovucević (3.7km)
- Obradovići (4.1km)
- Gudurići (4.6km)
- Joksimovići (4.7km)
- Ljubiš (4.8km)
- Žunići (4.9km)
- Gornji Ljubiš (5.1km)
- Dacovici (5.1km)
- Vidići (5.4km)
- Dedovići (5.6km)
- Čumići (6.2km)
- Bačevac (6.5km)
- Brdo (6.8km)
- Ðedovac (6.9km)
- Straža (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Glavica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (7.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mumlava Voda (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Katušnica (6.9km)
Airports close to Glavica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (269.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.