Traveling Luck for Zvijezdanska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zvijezdanska Reka?What's around Zvijezdanska Reka?
Wikipedia near Zvijezdanska Reka
Where to stay near Zvijezdanska Reka
The timezone in Zvijezdanska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.3697°, Longitude. 19.5922°
Satellite map around Zvijezdanska Reka
Loading map of Zvijezdanska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zvijezdanska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Zvijezdanska Reka
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ćupove Stijene (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rujansko-Guvno (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- (( Bandera )) (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Vranjača (2.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Velika Lastva (4.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Popova Pećina (3.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- (( Ploča )) (3.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (3.1km)
Airports close to Zvijezdanska Reka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (133.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (166km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.3km)