Traveling Luck for Goli Breg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Goli Breg?What's around Goli Breg?
Wikipedia near Goli Breg
Where to stay near Goli Breg
The timezone in Goli Breg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.6767°, Longitude. 19.8194°
Satellite map around Goli Breg
Loading map of Goli Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Goli Breg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Obradovići (1.6km)
- Čumići (2.4km)
- Vladaje (2.9km)
- Bačevac (2.9km)
- Alin Potok (3.8km)
- Dedovići (4.3km)
- Drenova (4.4km)
- Dabići (4.4km)
- Krejovići (4.6km)
- Gudurići (5.1km)
- Ršumi (5.2km)
- Kovucević (5.8km)
- Vidići (6km)
- Terzići (6km)
- Glumci (6.3km)
- Radibratovići (6.4km)
- Čaldovići (6.7km)
- Smiljanići (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Goli Breg
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Čigota (6.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dedević Potok (5.3km)
Airports close to Goli Breg
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (181.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (194.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Goli Breg
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (265.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.