Traveling Luck for Rađen Omar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Raden Omar?What's around Raden Omar?
Wikipedia near Raden Omar
Where to stay near Rađen Omar
The timezone in Raden Omar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.6894°, Longitude. 19.8247°
Satellite map around Rađen Omar
Loading map of Rađen Omar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rađen Omar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bačevac (1.3km)
- Obradovići (1.3km)
- Čumići (1.9km)
- Alin Potok (3km)
- Dedovići (3.4km)
- Dabići (3.9km)
- Vladaje (3.9km)
- Glumci (4.7km)
- Terzići (4.9km)
- Radibratovići (5km)
- Gudurići (5km)
- Krejovići (5.5km)
- Čaldovići (5.6km)
- Utrobe (5.6km)
- Vidići (5.8km)
- Drenova (5.8km)
- Prodica (6km)
- Stamati (6.2km)
- Kovucević (6.3km)
- Bjelicići (6.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rađen Omar
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Janjuško Vrelo (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dedević Potok (3.9km)
Airports close to Rađen Omar
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (183.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (195.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rađen Omar
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (264.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.