Traveling Luck for Šarsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sarsko Brdo?What's around Sarsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Sarsko Brdo
Where to stay near Šarsko Brdo
The timezone in Sarsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.6969°, Longitude. 19.9531°
Satellite map around Šarsko Brdo
Loading map of Šarsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šarsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala (0.9km)
- Milićevići (1.6km)
- Pilci (2.2km)
- Našćenje (2.2km)
- Gureši (2.4km)
- Kovačevac (2.5km)
- Biljega (2.7km)
- Vranovina (3.1km)
- Lukići (3.1km)
- Velimiri (3.2km)
- Mitrići (3.4km)
- Sadovine (3.4km)
- Razložina (3.5km)
- Donja Kruščica (3.8km)
- Kruščica (3.9km)
- Moravča (4.5km)
- Miletići (4.5km)
- Brđani (4.9km)
- Ivanovići (5.1km)
- Ručetin (5.1km)
- Gornje Severovo (5.2km)
- Brdo (5.6km)
- Gordići (5.6km)
- Marinkovići (5.8km)
- Lučići (5.8km)
- Bjelicići (5.9km)
- Vujadinovići (6km)
- Kovačevići (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šarsko Brdo
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vidići (6.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Megarski Potok (3.5km)
Airports close to Šarsko Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šarsko Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (268.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.