Traveling Luck for Jezero, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jezero?What's around Jezero?
Wikipedia near Jezero
Where to stay near Jezero
The timezone in Jezero is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7336°, Longitude. 19.8908°
Satellite map around Jezero
Loading map of Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jezero, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Todorići (1.7km)
- Starčevići (1.8km)
- Koliševica (1.8km)
- Lučići (2.5km)
- Vrane (2.8km)
- Marinkovići (2.8km)
- Utrobe (3.3km)
- Stamati (3.4km)
- Vrane (3.7km)
- Čaldovići (4.2km)
- Skržuti (4.4km)
- Bjelaci (4.5km)
- Bjelicići (4.6km)
- Savići (5.4km)
- Ponjavići (5.6km)
- Brđani (6km)
- Gureši (6.1km)
- Drežnik (6.2km)
- Dedovići (6.3km)
- Mitrići (6.5km)
- Bacetići (6.6km)
- Glumci (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jezero
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (4.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (3.4km)
Airports close to Jezero
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (203.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jezero
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.