Traveling Luck for Savičića Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savicica Glava?What's around Savicica Glava?
Wikipedia near Savicica Glava
Where to stay near Savičića Glava
The timezone in Savicica Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7053°, Longitude. 19.8192°
Satellite map around Savičića Glava
Loading map of Savičića Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savičića Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bačevac (0.9km)
- Alin Potok (2.1km)
- Čumići (2.2km)
- Glumci (2.6km)
- Radibratovići (2.8km)
- Dabići (3.1km)
- Terzići (3.1km)
- Obradovići (3.4km)
- Prodica (4km)
- Dedovići (4.4km)
- Utrobe (4.5km)
- Ponjavići (5km)
- Velanjci (5.3km)
- Acimija (5.4km)
- Čaldovići (5.9km)
- Vladaje (6.1km)
- Bacetići (6.1km)
- Čumići (6.1km)
- Stamati (6.2km)
- Todorići (6.3km)
- Glišići (6.3km)
- Gudurići (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Savičića Glava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (4.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Janjuško Vrelo (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dedević Potok (4km)
Airports close to Savičića Glava
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (195.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Savičića Glava
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (262.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.