Traveling Luck for Proplanci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Proplanci?What's around Proplanci?
Wikipedia near Proplanci
Where to stay near Proplanci
The timezone in Proplanci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.7478°, Longitude. 19.9781°
Satellite map around Proplanci
Loading map of Proplanci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proplanci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Proplanci (0km)
- Zabrdo (1.9km)
- Gornje Severovo (2.2km)
- Roška Banja (2.7km)
- Brđani (2.9km)
- Kruščica (3.5km)
- Donja Kruščica (3.5km)
- Gornje Selo (3.9km)
- Stojkovići (4.1km)
- Vraneši (4.3km)
- Markovići (4.3km)
- Vulovići (4.5km)
- Kovačevac (4.6km)
- Biljega (4.8km)
- Donje Selo (4.9km)
- Sadovine (4.9km)
- Svračkovo (5.2km)
- Vrane (5.4km)
- Marinkovići (5.7km)
- Nikolići (5.9km)
- Vrane (6.2km)
- Mala (6.3km)
- Vukotići (6.4km)
- Rečice (6.4km)
- Radobuda (6.5km)
- Starčevići (6.7km)
- Zaboj (6.9km)
- Zlakusa (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Proplanci
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (5.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (3.4km)
Airports close to Proplanci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (211.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Proplanci
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (263.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.