Traveling Luck for Divac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Divac?What's around Divac?
Wikipedia near Divac
Where to stay near Divac
The timezone in Divac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:20. It's light
Latitude. 43.7406°, Longitude. 19.9667°
Satellite map around Divac
Loading map of Divac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Divac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Proplanci (1.4km)
- Brđani (1.4km)
- Gornje Severovo (1.9km)
- Kruščica (2.6km)
- Donja Kruščica (2.7km)
- Zabrdo (3.3km)
- Kovačevac (3.4km)
- Roška Banja (3.7km)
- Biljega (4km)
- Sadovine (4.3km)
- Marinkovići (4.4km)
- Vrane (4.6km)
- Markovići (4.9km)
- Mala (5.1km)
- Vrane (5.2km)
- Vraneši (5.3km)
- Gornje Selo (5.3km)
- Stojkovići (5.4km)
- Vulovići (5.5km)
- Starčevići (5.5km)
- Donje Selo (6.1km)
- Vukotići (6.3km)
- Svračkovo (6.4km)
- Gureši (6.9km)
- Zaboj (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Divac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Derventa (3.4km)
Airports close to Divac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Divac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (264.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.