Traveling Luck for Derventa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Derventa?What's around Derventa?
Wikipedia near Derventa
Where to stay near Derventa
The timezone in Derventa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7483°, Longitude. 19.9322°
Satellite map around Derventa
Loading map of Derventa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Derventa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrane (1.2km)
- Vrane (1.9km)
- Marinkovići (2.2km)
- Starčevići (2.6km)
- Brđani (2.8km)
- Koliševica (3.8km)
- Vukotići (4.1km)
- Drežnik (4.3km)
- Proplanci (4.3km)
- Roška Banja (4.6km)
- Markovići (4.6km)
- Zaboj (5km)
- Kovačevac (5.1km)
- Gornje Severovo (5.2km)
- Lučići (5.4km)
- Kruščica (5.4km)
- Donja Kruščica (5.5km)
- Vulovići (5.8km)
- Skržuti (5.8km)
- Zabrdo (5.9km)
- Todorići (5.9km)
- Mala (6.1km)
- Biljega (6.3km)
- Savići (6.5km)
- Bjelaci (6.7km)
- Obućini (6.7km)
- Potpeće (6.7km)
- Subotići (6.8km)
- Zlakusa (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Derventa
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (3.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (6.1km)
Airports close to Derventa
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Derventa
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.