Traveling Luck for Koliševica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kolisevica?What's around Kolisevica?
Wikipedia near Kolisevica
Where to stay near Koliševica
The timezone in Kolisevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7472°, Longitude. 19.8917°
Satellite map around Koliševica
Loading map of Koliševica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koliševica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Koliševica (0km)
- Vrane (2km)
- Starčevići (2km)
- Vrane (2.8km)
- Skržuti (2.9km)
- Marinkovići (3.2km)
- Bjelaci (3.3km)
- Todorići (3.4km)
- Savići (3.8km)
- Lučići (4.2km)
- Utrobe (4.3km)
- Drežnik (4.5km)
- Obućini (5.2km)
- Stamati (5.2km)
- Vukotići (5.4km)
- Ponjavići (5.6km)
- Čaldovići (6km)
- Brđani (6.2km)
- Zaboj (6.2km)
- Bacetići (6.2km)
- Mešnik (6.3km)
- Bjelicići (6.4km)
- Subotići (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Koliševica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (5.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (1.7km)
Airports close to Koliševica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (203.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koliševica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (260.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.