Traveling Luck for Vrane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrane?What's around Vrane?
Wikipedia near Vrane
Where to stay near Vrane
The timezone in Vrane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7481°, Longitude. 19.9125°
Satellite map around Vrane
Loading map of Vrane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrane (0km)
- Vrane (1km)
- Starčevići (1.4km)
- Marinkovići (2km)
- Koliševica (2km)
- Drežnik (3.9km)
- Skržuti (4.2km)
- Brđani (4.3km)
- Vukotići (4.4km)
- Todorići (4.5km)
- Lučići (4.5km)
- Bjelaci (4.9km)
- Savići (5km)
- Zaboj (5.2km)
- Obućini (5.7km)
- Stamati (5.9km)
- Markovići (5.9km)
- Utrobe (6km)
- Proplanci (6.2km)
- Roška Banja (6.2km)
- Kovačevac (6.3km)
- Subotići (6.5km)
- Čaldovići (6.7km)
- Bjelicići (6.8km)
- Mala (6.9km)
- Kruščica (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vrane
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (5.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (1.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (6.5km)
Airports close to Vrane
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (205.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrane
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.