Traveling Luck for (( Jevac )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Jevac ))?What's around (( Jevac ))?
Wikipedia near (( Jevac ))
Where to stay near (( Jevac ))
The timezone in (( Jevac )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2681°, Longitude. 19.5897°
Satellite map around (( Jevac ))
Loading map of (( Jevac )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Jevac )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kašice (1.5km)
- (( Dolovi )) (1.7km)
- Raičeviće (1.8km)
- Posilovina (2km)
- Podkrš (2.2km)
- Brajkovac (2.6km)
- (( Kleče )) (2.9km)
- Kamena Gora (2.9km)
- Mataruge (3.5km)
- Guvništa (3.7km)
- Kijanovići (3.8km)
- (( Nikolići )) (4km)
- Svojčevo (4.1km)
- (( Plavce )) (4.3km)
- Duge Njive (4.4km)
- Rajca (4.5km)
- Gluščevići (4.6km)
- (( Koritnica )) (4.6km)
- Dubravčići (4.7km)
- Mramor (4.7km)
- Ožegovići (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Jevac ))
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cijepci (4.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milovče Brdo (0.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (3.7km)
Airports close to (( Jevac ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (141.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (157.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)