Traveling Luck for Milovče Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milovce Brdo?What's around Milovce Brdo?
Wikipedia near Milovce Brdo
Where to stay near Milovče Brdo
The timezone in Milovce Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2675°, Longitude. 19.5831° , Elevation. 1353m
Satellite map around Milovče Brdo
Loading map of Milovče Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milovče Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kašice (1.6km)
- Raičeviće (2.1km)
- (( Dolovi )) (2.3km)
- (( Kleče )) (2.4km)
- Posilovina (2.4km)
- Kamena Gora (2.6km)
- Brajkovac (2.7km)
- Podkrš (2.9km)
- Guvništa (3km)
- Kijanovići (3.5km)
- Duge Njive (3.9km)
- Gluščevići (4km)
- Mataruge (4.1km)
- Svojčevo (4.3km)
- (( Koritnica )) (4.4km)
- (( Plavce )) (4.5km)
- Šajnov Kraj (4.5km)
- (( Nikolići )) (4.5km)
- Vrela (4.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Milovče Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cijepci (4.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milovče Brdo (0km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (3.2km)
Airports close to Milovče Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (123.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (140.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (157.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.3km)