Traveling Luck for Sadi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sadi?What's around Sadi?
Wikipedia near Sadi
Where to stay near Sadi
The timezone in Sadi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2614°, Longitude. 19.5711°
Satellite map around Sadi
Loading map of Sadi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sadi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Sadi
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (1.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Cijepci (4.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (1.7km)
Airports close to Sadi
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (155.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.2km)