Traveling Luck for Sedlo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sedlo?What's around Sedlo?
Wikipedia near Sedlo
Where to stay near Sedlo
The timezone in Sedlo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2522°, Longitude. 19.5572°
Satellite map around Sedlo
Loading map of Sedlo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sedlo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Sedlo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Gredica (3.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klanac (3.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mataruge (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Milovče Brdo (3.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Sedlo (0km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Goli Vrh (0.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mišov Izvor (5.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- (( Jerinin Grad )) (4.7km)
Airports close to Sedlo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (137.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (154.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.9km)