Traveling Luck for Petrovackak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Petrovackak?What's around Petrovackak?
Wikipedia near Petrovackak
Where to stay near Petrovackak
The timezone in Petrovackak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.5219°, Longitude. 19.5361°
Satellite map around Petrovackak
Loading map of Petrovackak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petrovackak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zgarete (0.8km)
- Poljanak (1.4km)
- Zarkovina (1.6km)
- Velika Njiva (1.9km)
- Omar (2.2km)
- Smrekovac (2.5km)
- Luke (2.6km)
- Bukovac (2.8km)
- Kalafati (3.1km)
- Ravna Livada (3.1km)
- Grabovica (3.2km)
- Soklin (3.3km)
- (( Rudina )) (3.4km)
- Lokvice (3.6km)
- Salipioi (3.7km)
- Bare (3.7km)
- Pribojska Banja (4km)
- Kreševine (4km)
- Trnovica (4.1km)
- Orašje (4.2km)
- Košnice (4.3km)
- Ðurovići (4.4km)
- Suvo Polje (4.5km)
- Preoil (4.7km)
- Cikote (4.7km)
- Potok (4.7km)
- Raskrsnica (4.9km)
- Kamenjača (5.1km)
Accommodation around Petrovackak
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (1.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (4.5km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (3.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bukovci (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ivankovica (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (5.1km)
Airports close to Petrovackak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.5km)