Traveling Luck for Dobriovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dobriovici?What's around Dobriovici?
Wikipedia near Dobriovici
Where to stay near Dobriovići
The timezone in Dobriovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5342°, Longitude. 19.5225°
Satellite map around Dobriovići
Loading map of Dobriovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dobriovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Omar (0.6km)
- Velika Njiva (1.3km)
- Grabovica (1.3km)
- Zgarete (1.5km)
- Bare (1.8km)
- Ravna Livada (1.8km)
- Bukovac (2.3km)
- Zarkovina (2.4km)
- Trnovica (2.4km)
- Preoil (2.6km)
- Potok (2.7km)
- Poljanak (3.1km)
- Raskrsnica (3.3km)
- Luke (3.4km)
- Vrbova (3.6km)
- Salipioi (3.6km)
- Pribojska Banja (3.8km)
- Čitluk (3.8km)
- Ðurovići (4km)
- Zahrast (4.2km)
- Gradiberine (4.3km)
- Poyice (4.3km)
- Smrekovac (4.4km)
- Cikote (4.7km)
- Kalafati (4.7km)
- Lokvice (4.7km)
- Soklin (4.9km)
- Jabuke (5km)
- Vinogradine (5.2km)
- Radojići (5.3km)
- (( Rudina )) (5.4km)
Accommodation around Dobriovići
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (5.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aluge (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (3.4km)
- Palja Glava (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ridski Breg (4.2km)
Airports close to Dobriovići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.7km)