Traveling Luck for Lisa Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lisa Stena?What's around Lisa Stena?
Wikipedia near Lisa Stena
Where to stay near Lisa Stena
The timezone in Lisa Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5131°, Longitude. 19.5431°
Satellite map around Lisa Stena
Loading map of Lisa Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lisa Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poljanak (1.5km)
- Smrekovac (1.5km)
- (( Rudina )) (2km)
- Zgarete (2.1km)
- Zarkovina (2.4km)
- Soklin (2.5km)
- Kalafati (2.6km)
- Kreševine (2.7km)
- Orašje (2.9km)
- Luke (3.1km)
- Lokvice (3.1km)
- Velika Njiva (3.1km)
- Košnice (3.2km)
- Omar (3.6km)
- Bukovac (3.6km)
- Salipioi (4.1km)
- Ravna Livada (4.4km)
- Grabovica (4.5km)
- Suvo Polje (4.5km)
- Ušljivice (4.6km)
- Ðurovići (4.8km)
- Pribojska Banja (4.8km)
- Kamenjača (4.9km)
- Bare (5km)
- Potpeć (5.1km)
Accommodation around Lisa Stena
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (3.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (3.2km)
Airports close to Lisa Stena
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.1km)