Traveling Luck for Poljim Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poljim Potok?What's around Poljim Potok?
Wikipedia near Poljim Potok
Where to stay near Poljim Potok
The timezone in Poljim Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:51. It's light
Latitude. 43.5386°, Longitude. 19.5503°
Satellite map around Poljim Potok
Loading map of Poljim Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljim Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luke (1km)
- Zarkovina (1.1km)
- Velika Njiva (1.4km)
- Pribojska Banja (1.5km)
- Ravna Livada (1.9km)
- Zgarete (2km)
- Poljanak (2.1km)
- Cikote (2.2km)
- Omar (2.2km)
- Kalafati (2.9km)
- Bare (2.9km)
- Trnovica (3km)
- Suvo Polje (3km)
- Poyice (3.1km)
- Čitluk (3.3km)
- Smrekovac (3.4km)
- Ðuričići (3.7km)
- Kialovac (3.8km)
- Učljivica (3.9km)
- Grabovica (3.9km)
- Potok (4.1km)
- Preoil (4.7km)
- Gračanica (4.7km)
- Potpeć (4.8km)
- Bukovac (4.8km)
- Vucyinice (4.8km)
- Košnice (4.9km)
- (( Rudina )) (5.1km)
- Jabuke (5.3km)
- Orašje (5.4km)
Accommodation around Poljim Potok
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (3.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (1.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aluge (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (2.7km)
Airports close to Poljim Potok
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (157.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (178km)