Traveling Luck for Smrekovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smrekovac?What's around Smrekovac?
Wikipedia near Smrekovac
Where to stay near Smrekovac
The timezone in Smrekovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:51. It's light
Latitude. 43.5131°, Longitude. 19.5592°
Satellite map around Smrekovac
Loading map of Smrekovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smrekovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Smrekovac (0km)
- Kalafati (1.3km)
- Poljanak (1.5km)
- Košnice (1.8km)
- (( Rudina )) (1.9km)
- Orašje (1.9km)
- Kreševine (2.3km)
- Zarkovina (2.6km)
- Luke (2.7km)
- Zgarete (3km)
- Suvo Polje (3.4km)
- Ušljivice (3.6km)
- Soklin (3.6km)
- Potpeć (3.6km)
- Zdravac (3.8km)
- Velika Njiva (3.8km)
- Rakovići (4.4km)
- Lokvice (4.4km)
- Omar (4.5km)
- Pribojska Banja (4.7km)
- Parlog (4.7km)
- Cikote (4.9km)
- Ravna Livada (4.9km)
- Druglići (5.1km)
- Bukovac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Smrekovac
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (2.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (4.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (1.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (2.7km)
Airports close to Smrekovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.2km)