Traveling Luck for Rid, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rid?What's around Rid?
Wikipedia near Rid
Where to stay near Rid
The timezone in Rid is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5081°, Longitude. 19.5831°
Satellite map around Rid
Loading map of Rid and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rid, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Košnice (0.8km)
- Zdravac (1.7km)
- Orašje (1.9km)
- Kalafati (2.2km)
- Potpeć (2.2km)
- Ušljivice (2.2km)
- Smrekovac (2.4km)
- Parlog (2.5km)
- Rakovići (2.7km)
- Druglići (2.8km)
- Kreševine (2.9km)
- (( Rudina )) (3.1km)
- Suvo Polje (3.3km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (3.5km)
- Poljanak (3.6km)
- Dežuje (3.7km)
- Pribojskecelice (4km)
- Luke (4.1km)
- Stanići (4.5km)
- Zarkovina (4.5km)
- Ðurovac (4.9km)
- Bara (5km)
- Zabrđe (5.1km)
- Brnjaš (5.1km)
- Gradina (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rid
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (3km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (2.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (1.1km)
Airports close to Rid
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.4km)