Traveling Luck for Banjsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Banjsko Brdo?What's around Banjsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Banjsko Brdo
Where to stay near Banjsko Brdo
The timezone in Banjsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.5392°, Longitude. 19.5975°
Satellite map around Banjsko Brdo
Loading map of Banjsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banjsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Suvo Polje (1.7km)
- Rakovići (2.2km)
- Učljivica (2.2km)
- Potpeć (2.2km)
- Gračanica (2.4km)
- Cikote (3.3km)
- Saračevina (3.5km)
- Kalafati (3.7km)
- Jelača (3.7km)
- Luke (3.8km)
- Vucyinice (3.8km)
- Pešići (3.8km)
- Ðuričići (3.8km)
- Pribojska Banja (4km)
- Dubrava (4.2km)
- Stavići (4.2km)
- Pribojskecelice (4.3km)
- Druglići (4.3km)
- Ðurovac (4.4km)
- Sloniči (4.4km)
- Trešnjica (4.5km)
- Jabuke (4.8km)
- Košnice (4.9km)
- Zarkovina (4.9km)
- Poljanak (4.9km)
- Smrekovac (5km)
- Kialovac (5.1km)
- Vitkovac (5.2km)
- Zdravac (5.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (2.7km)
Accommodation around Banjsko Brdo
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (3.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kratovo (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (4.3km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gudurska Kosa (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (4.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (4.9km)
Airports close to Banjsko Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.3km)