Traveling Luck for Pribojskecelice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pribojskecelice?What's around Pribojskecelice?
Wikipedia near Pribojskecelice
Where to stay near Pribojskecelice
The timezone in Pribojskecelice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5128°, Longitude. 19.6244°
Satellite map around Pribojskecelice
Loading map of Pribojskecelice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pribojskecelice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pribojskecelice (0km)
- Ðurovac (1km)
- Druglići (1.3km)
- Vitkovac (1.9km)
- Saračevina (2.3km)
- Rakovići (2.5km)
- Stanići (2.8km)
- Parlog (2.9km)
- Potpeć (3.1km)
- Dežuje (3.3km)
- Filipovići (3.3km)
- Zdravac (3.7km)
- Kula (3.8km)
- Pod (4.1km)
- Trešnjica (4.1km)
- Pešterci (4.3km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (4.6km)
- Ripe (4.7km)
- Banjica (4.7km)
- Košnice (4.8km)
- Zabrđe (4.8km)
- Ušljivice (4.9km)
- Suvo Polje (4.9km)
- Ljubojevići (5.1km)
- Čelija (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Pribojskecelice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (1.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (4km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dubrevac (5.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (2.9km)
Airports close to Pribojskecelice
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.7km)