Traveling Luck for Ðurovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Durovac?What's around Durovac?
Wikipedia near Durovac
Where to stay near Ðurovac
The timezone in Durovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5175°, Longitude. 19.6325°
Satellite map around Ðurovac
Loading map of Ðurovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðurovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðurovac (0km)
- Pribojskecelice (1km)
- Vitkovac (1km)
- Saračevina (1.6km)
- Druglići (2.3km)
- Rakovići (2.9km)
- Kula (3km)
- Pod (3.1km)
- Trešnjica (3.2km)
- Stanići (3.5km)
- Potpeć (3.6km)
- Filipovići (3.9km)
- Parlog (3.9km)
- Pešterci (3.9km)
- Dežuje (4.2km)
- Krstače (4.5km)
- Zdravac (4.7km)
- Glavonjići (4.8km)
- Ljubojevići (4.8km)
- Banjica (5km)
- Ripe (5.1km)
- Suvo Polje (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ðurovac
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (5.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (0.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (1.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (4.9km)
Airports close to Ðurovac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.8km)