Traveling Luck for Dragaški Krš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dragaski Krs?What's around Dragaski Krs?
Wikipedia near Dragaski Krs
Where to stay near Dragaški Krš
The timezone in Dragaski Krs is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.5003°, Longitude. 19.6758°
Satellite map around Dragaški Krš
Loading map of Dragaški Krš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dragaški Krš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pešterci (1.1km)
- Ljubojevići (1.2km)
- Glavonjići (1.4km)
- Dragaški Krš (1.6km)
- Dragaši (1.6km)
- Bogdanovići (2km)
- Kula (2.3km)
- Gordići (2.8km)
- Banjica (3.4km)
- Vitkovac (3.8km)
- Gobate (3.9km)
- Ravnava (3.9km)
- Čkanje (4.2km)
- Prisoje (4.2km)
- Osoje (4.2km)
- Ripe (4.3km)
- Filipovići (4.4km)
- Pod (4.5km)
- Čelija (4.7km)
- Ðurovac (4.7km)
- Stanići (5.1km)
- Pribojskecelice (5.2km)
- Bistrica (5.2km)
- Ljeljen Do (5.3km)
- Radelići (5.3km)
- Rebelj (5.3km)
- Mangura (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dragaški Krš
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papratna Cava (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (4.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (5.3km)
Airports close to Dragaški Krš
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (134.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (177km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.7km)