Traveling Luck for Klik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klik?What's around Klik?
Wikipedia near Klik
Where to stay near Klik
The timezone in Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 43.5217°, Longitude. 19.7344°
Satellite map around Klik
Loading map of Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mališići (0.7km)
- Ćirkovići (0.7km)
- Podkraj (2.1km)
- Mutandžići (2.2km)
- Čolovino (2.2km)
- Ravnava (2.3km)
- Prisoje (2.6km)
- Rebelj (2.8km)
- Mangura (3.3km)
- Gordići (3.5km)
- Zapolje (3.8km)
- Ljubojevići (3.8km)
- Selaci (3.8km)
- Radelići (3.9km)
- Bakalovina (4km)
- Klak (4km)
- Osoje (4.2km)
- Uvac (4.2km)
- Dragaši (4.6km)
- Dragaški Krš (4.6km)
- Jastrebica (5.1km)
- Glavonjići (5.3km)
- Volijak (5.3km)
- Cikiljevina (5.9km)
- Negbina (5.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Klik
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (5.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (0.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rikača (1km)
Airports close to Klik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.1km)