Traveling Luck for Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosa?What's around Kosa?
Wikipedia near Kosa
Where to stay near Kosa
The timezone in Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.5186°, Longitude. 19.7214°
Satellite map around Kosa
Loading map of Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ćirkovići (0.7km)
- Ravnava (1.1km)
- Prisoje (1.5km)
- Mališići (1.9km)
- Rebelj (2.2km)
- Gordići (2.3km)
- Podkraj (2.5km)
- Mangura (3.1km)
- Mutandžići (3.1km)
- Radelići (3.2km)
- Osoje (3.2km)
- Dragaški Krš (3.4km)
- Dragaši (3.4km)
- Čolovino (3.4km)
- Uvac (3.9km)
- Glavonjići (4km)
- Klak (4.1km)
- Jastrebica (4.5km)
- Ljubojevići (4.6km)
- Selaci (4.9km)
- Bakalovina (4.9km)
- Zapolje (5km)
- Kula (5.5km)
- Ljubojevići (6km)
- Pešterci (6km)
Accommodation around Kosa
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (2.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (1.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rikača (2.2km)
Airports close to Kosa
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (175.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.9km)