Traveling Luck for Planinica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Planinica?What's around Planinica?
Wikipedia near Planinica
Where to stay near Planinica
The timezone in Planinica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5025°, Longitude. 19.7256°
Satellite map around Planinica
Loading map of Planinica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Planinica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mangura (1.1km)
- Podkraj (1.7km)
- Ravnava (1.8km)
- Ćirkovići (2.1km)
- Gordići (2.1km)
- Prisoje (3.2km)
- Mališići (3.4km)
- Dragaški Krš (3.4km)
- Dragaši (3.4km)
- Čolovino (3.8km)
- Mokrič (4.2km)
- Bakalovina (4.2km)
- Rebelj (4.3km)
- Glavonjići (4.3km)
- Sokolova (4.5km)
- Gobate (4.5km)
- Mutandžići (4.8km)
- Osoje (4.8km)
- Zapolje (5km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.1km)
- Radelići (5.2km)
- Bogdanovići (5.3km)
- Ljubojevići (5.4km)
- Cikiljevina (5.7km)
- Kulina (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Planinica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (5.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dražan (2.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (2.6km)
Airports close to Planinica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (157km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (179.8km)