Traveling Luck for Orlovača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Orlovaca?What's around Orlovaca?
Wikipedia near Orlovaca
Where to stay near Orlovača
The timezone in Orlovaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5222°, Longitude. 19.7761°
Satellite map around Orlovača
Loading map of Orlovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orlovača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zapolje (0.6km)
- Volijak (1.8km)
- Čolovino (1.8km)
- Bakalovina (2.3km)
- Kokin Brod (2.6km)
- Negbina (3km)
- Cikiljevina (3.5km)
- Negbina (3.6km)
- Mališići (3.6km)
- Selaci (3.7km)
- Mutandžići (3.8km)
- Podkraj (3.8km)
- Vraneša (3.9km)
- Ćirkovići (4.6km)
- Ljubojevići (4.7km)
- Nedići (4.8km)
- Vraneša (5.2km)
- Gojgići (5.4km)
- Mangura (5.4km)
- Ravnava (6.1km)
- Perišići (6.2km)
- Brkovići (6.3km)
Accommodation around Orlovača
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (5.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Crni Vrh (5.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (4km)
Airports close to Orlovača
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (178.5km)