Traveling Luck for Bakalovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bakalovina?What's around Bakalovina?
Wikipedia near Bakalovina
Where to stay near Bakalovina
The timezone in Bakalovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.5053°, Longitude. 19.7700°
Satellite map around Bakalovina
Loading map of Bakalovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakalovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bakalovina (0km)
- Zapolje (1.7km)
- Cikiljevina (1.9km)
- Čolovino (2.3km)
- Podkraj (2.7km)
- Vraneša (3.1km)
- Kokin Brod (3.2km)
- Vraneša (3.6km)
- Mangura (3.8km)
- Volijak (4km)
- Mališići (4.1km)
- Ćirkovići (4.3km)
- Mutandžići (4.9km)
- Tikva (5km)
- Mokrič (5.2km)
- Negbina (5.2km)
- Selaci (5.5km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5.5km)
- Prisoje (5.5km)
- Ravnava (5.5km)
- Negbina (5.7km)
- Sokolova (6km)
Accommodation around Bakalovina
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (4km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (4.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (5.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (6.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (3.3km)
Airports close to Bakalovina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.2km)