Traveling Luck for Zapolje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zapolje?What's around Zapolje?
Wikipedia near Zapolje
Where to stay near Zapolje
The timezone in Zapolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5178°, Longitude. 19.7736°
Satellite map around Zapolje
Loading map of Zapolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zapolje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zapolje (0km)
- Čolovino (1.6km)
- Bakalovina (1.7km)
- Volijak (2.4km)
- Kokin Brod (2.7km)
- Cikiljevina (3km)
- Podkraj (3.3km)
- Mališići (3.5km)
- Negbina (3.6km)
- Vraneša (3.6km)
- Mutandžići (3.9km)
- Selaci (4.1km)
- Negbina (4.1km)
- Ćirkovići (4.3km)
- Vraneša (4.7km)
- Mangura (4.8km)
- Ljubojevići (5km)
- Nedići (5.4km)
- Ravnava (5.8km)
- Gojgići (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zapolje
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (3.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (2.9km)
Airports close to Zapolje
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.8km)