Traveling Luck for Klik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klik?What's around Klik?
Wikipedia near Klik
Where to stay near Klik
The timezone in Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5367°, Longitude. 19.7969°
Satellite map around Klik
Loading map of Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negbina (0.8km)
- Volijak (1km)
- Negbina (1.2km)
- Nedići (2.1km)
- Gojgići (2.7km)
- Kokin Brod (2.9km)
- Zapolje (3.3km)
- Brkovići (3.9km)
- Selaci (4.1km)
- Čolovino (4.3km)
- Bakalovina (4.8km)
- Vraneša (5km)
- Perišići (5.1km)
- Mutandžići (5.2km)
- Ljubojevići (5.3km)
- Cikiljevina (5.4km)
- Leševići (5.4km)
- Mališići (5.7km)
- Podkraj (6.5km)
- Vraneša (6.7km)
- Ćirkovići (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Klik
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (3.2km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (6.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (6.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (4.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (6.5km)
Airports close to Klik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.1km)