Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5292°, Longitude. 19.7531°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Čolovino (1.2km)
- Mališići (1.4km)
- Mutandžići (1.5km)
- Selaci (2.2km)
- Zapolje (2.5km)
- Ćirkovići (2.8km)
- Ljubojevići (2.8km)
- Podkraj (3.1km)
- Volijak (3.4km)
- Bakalovina (3.5km)
- Negbina (3.8km)
- Rebelj (4.2km)
- Klak (4.3km)
- Ravnava (4.4km)
- Prisoje (4.5km)
- Mangura (4.7km)
- Negbina (5km)
- Kokin Brod (5km)
- Uvac (5km)
- Radelići (5.2km)
- Cikiljevina (5.3km)
- Gordići (5.5km)
- Perišići (5.5km)
- Osoje (5.8km)
- Jastrebica (6km)
- Vraneša (6.1km)
- Nedići (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gradina
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (5.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (1.3km)
Airports close to Gradina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (161.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (178km)