Traveling Luck for Crni Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crni Vrh?What's around Crni Vrh?
Wikipedia near Crni Vrh
Where to stay near Crni Vrh
The timezone in Crni Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.5372°, Longitude. 19.7592°
Satellite map around Crni Vrh
Loading map of Crni Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crni Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Selaci (1.2km)
- Mutandžići (1.6km)
- Ljubojevići (2.1km)
- Čolovino (2.2km)
- Mališići (2.4km)
- Volijak (2.9km)
- Zapolje (2.9km)
- Negbina (2.9km)
- Ćirkovići (3.9km)
- Negbina (4.1km)
- Podkraj (4.3km)
- Klak (4.3km)
- Bakalovina (4.3km)
- Perišići (4.3km)
- Rebelj (4.8km)
- Kokin Brod (5km)
- Uvac (5.2km)
- Prisoje (5.3km)
- Nedići (5.4km)
- Ravnava (5.4km)
- Mala Rasnica (5.5km)
- Radelići (5.7km)
- Cikiljevina (5.9km)
- Mangura (5.9km)
- Gojgići (6.2km)
- Jastrebica (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Crni Vrh
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (5.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (2.5km)
Airports close to Crni Vrh
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.1km)