Traveling Luck for Seljačko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seljacko Brdo?What's around Seljacko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Seljacko Brdo
Where to stay near Seljačko Brdo
The timezone in Seljacko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5467°, Longitude. 19.7692°
Satellite map around Seljačko Brdo
Loading map of Seljačko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seljačko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Selaci (1.2km)
- Negbina (1.9km)
- Ljubojevići (2.4km)
- Volijak (2.6km)
- Mutandžići (2.8km)
- Perišići (3km)
- Negbina (3.2km)
- Čolovino (3.6km)
- Zapolje (3.8km)
- Mališići (4km)
- Nedići (4.3km)
- Mala Rasnica (4.8km)
- Klak (4.9km)
- Kokin Brod (5.2km)
- Gojgići (5.2km)
- Ćirkovići (5.4km)
- Bakalovina (5.4km)
- Gruicici (5.4km)
- Podkraj (5.8km)
- Rebelj (6km)
- Uvac (6km)
- Velika Rasnica (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Seljačko Brdo
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (4.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (4km)
Airports close to Seljačko Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (180.7km)