Traveling Luck for Beli Krš, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Beli Krs?What's around Beli Krs?
Wikipedia near Beli Krs
Where to stay near Beli Krš
The timezone in Beli Krs is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.5325°, Longitude. 19.7131°
Satellite map around Beli Krš
Loading map of Beli Krš and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Beli Krš, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rebelj (0.4km)
- Prisoje (1.4km)
- Radelići (1.4km)
- Uvac (1.9km)
- Osoje (2km)
- Klak (2.3km)
- Ćirkovići (2.4km)
- Mališići (2.5km)
- Ravnava (2.5km)
- Jastrebica (2.6km)
- Mutandžići (2.8km)
- Gordići (3.5km)
- Ljubojevići (3.8km)
- Dragaši (4km)
- Dragaški Krš (4km)
- Glavonjići (4.2km)
- Podkraj (4.3km)
- Selaci (4.5km)
- Čolovino (4.5km)
- Lovnica (4.8km)
- Mangura (5.1km)
- Kula (5.1km)
- Pod (5.2km)
- Krstače (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Beli Krš
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papratna Cava (5.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Borić (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (2.5km)
Airports close to Beli Krš
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179km)