Traveling Luck for Klak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klak?What's around Klak?
Wikipedia near Klak
Where to stay near Klak
The timezone in Klak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:17 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5497°, Longitude. 19.7175°
Satellite map around Klak
Loading map of Klak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Klak (0km)
- Uvac (1.2km)
- Jastrebica (2.2km)
- Rebelj (2.3km)
- Radelići (2.4km)
- Ljubojevići (2.6km)
- Mutandžići (2.9km)
- Osoje (3.5km)
- Mališići (3.6km)
- Prisoje (3.7km)
- Selaci (3.7km)
- Ćirkovići (4.3km)
- Lovnica (4.4km)
- Velika Rasnica (4.4km)
- Mala Rasnica (4.4km)
- Ravnava (4.8km)
- Čolovino (5.4km)
- Perišići (5.5km)
- Tusto Brdo (5.6km)
- Krstače (5.8km)
- Gordići (5.8km)
- Podkraj (6.1km)
- Pod (6.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Klak
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papratna Cava (6.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (4km)
Airports close to Klak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (178.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.3km)