Traveling Luck for Jelača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelaca?What's around Jelaca?
Wikipedia near Jelaca
Where to stay near Jelača
The timezone in Jelaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5600°, Longitude. 19.6239°
Satellite map around Jelača
Loading map of Jelača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jelača (0km)
- Dubrava (1.6km)
- Stavići (1.6km)
- Pešići (2km)
- Sloniči (2.4km)
- Gračanica (3km)
- Trešnjica (3.2km)
- Krstače (3.6km)
- Učljivica (3.7km)
- Vucyinice (3.9km)
- Saračevina (4km)
- Jabuke (4.6km)
- Lovnica (4.6km)
- Pod (4.9km)
- Ðuričići (4.9km)
- Rakovići (5.2km)
- Suvo Polje (5.3km)
- Cikote (5.6km)
- Ðurovac (5.6km)
- Potpeć (5.7km)
- Vitkovac (5.9km)
- Pribojskecelice (6.2km)
- Kialovac (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jelača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (2.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (6.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (5.1km)
Airports close to Jelača
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (161.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.9km)