Traveling Luck for Jelačka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jelacka Reka?What's around Jelacka Reka?
Wikipedia near Jelacka Reka
Where to stay near Jelačka Reka
The timezone in Jelacka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.5433°, Longitude. 19.6206°
Satellite map around Jelačka Reka
Loading map of Jelačka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelačka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Saračevina (2.1km)
- Jelača (2.2km)
- Trešnjica (2.4km)
- Rakovići (3.1km)
- Gračanica (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.4km)
- Stavići (3.5km)
- Krstače (3.5km)
- Pešići (3.5km)
- Ðurovac (3.6km)
- Učljivica (3.6km)
- Potpeć (3.7km)
- Pod (3.9km)
- Suvo Polje (4km)
- Pribojskecelice (4km)
- Sloniči (4.1km)
- Vitkovac (4.1km)
- Vucyinice (4.6km)
- Druglići (4.7km)
- Lovnica (5.1km)
- Ðuričići (5.2km)
- Cikote (5.2km)
- Kula (5.5km)
- Jabuke (5.6km)
- Kalafati (5.8km)
- Luke (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jelačka Reka
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Valjevac (0.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (3.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (2.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (5.8km)
Airports close to Jelačka Reka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (172.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178km)