Traveling Luck for Gračanica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gracanica?What's around Gracanica?
Wikipedia near Gracanica
Where to stay near Gračanica
The timezone in Gracanica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5569°, Longitude. 19.5931°
Satellite map around Gračanica
Loading map of Gračanica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gračanica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gračanica (0km)
- Učljivica (0.8km)
- Vucyinice (1.5km)
- Pešići (1.8km)
- Ðuričići (2.1km)
- Sloniči (2.3km)
- Stavići (2.4km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Jabuke (2.5km)
- Cikote (2.7km)
- Jelača (3km)
- Suvo Polje (3.3km)
- Kialovac (3.5km)
- Pribojska Banja (3.6km)
- Poyice (4.5km)
- Luke (4.5km)
- Rakovići (4.5km)
- Potpeć (4.5km)
- Saračevina (5.2km)
- Luniće (5.3km)
- Kalafati (5.3km)
- Trešnjica (5.4km)
- Čitluk (5.4km)
- Zarkovina (5.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Gračanica
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (3.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kratovo (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (3.8km)
Airports close to Gračanica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.3km)