Traveling Luck for Učljivica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ucljivica?What's around Ucljivica?
Wikipedia near Ucljivica
Where to stay near Učljivica
The timezone in Ucljivica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 18:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.5536°, Longitude. 19.5856°
Satellite map around Učljivica
Loading map of Učljivica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Učljivica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Učljivica (0km)
- Gračanica (0.8km)
- Ðuričići (1.7km)
- Vucyinice (1.7km)
- Cikote (1.9km)
- Suvo Polje (2.6km)
- Pešići (2.7km)
- Jabuke (2.7km)
- Pribojska Banja (2.8km)
- Sloniči (3.1km)
- Kialovac (3.1km)
- Stavići (3.3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Luke (3.7km)
- Jelača (3.7km)
- Poyice (3.9km)
- Potpeć (4.2km)
- Rakovići (4.3km)
- Kalafati (4.6km)
- Zarkovina (4.7km)
- Čitluk (4.8km)
- Ravna Livada (5.1km)
- Poljanak (5.2km)
- Luniće (5.2km)
- Velika Njiva (5.2km)
- Saračevina (5.4km)
- Goduša (5.6km)
Accommodation around Učljivica
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.1km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (2.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kratovo (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Bjeličkovica (5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Palja Glava (5.3km)
Airports close to Učljivica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178km)