Traveling Luck for Perišići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Perisici?What's around Perisici?
Wikipedia near Perisici
Where to stay near Perišići
The timezone in Perisici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5697°, Longitude. 19.7689°
Satellite map around Perišići
Loading map of Perišići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perišići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Perišići (0km)
- Gruicici (2.4km)
- Mala Rasnica (2.7km)
- Selaci (3.3km)
- Ljubojevići (3.5km)
- Negbina (4km)
- Velika Rasnica (4.4km)
- Negbina (4.8km)
- Mutandžići (4.9km)
- Volijak (5.2km)
- Nedići (5.3km)
- Klak (5.5km)
- Tusto Brdo (5.8km)
- Suljagići (6km)
- Gojgići (6.3km)
- Mališići (6.4km)
- Čolovino (6.6km)
- Uvac (6.7km)
- Zapolje (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Perišići
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (2.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (6.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (4.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (6.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (6.1km)
Airports close to Perišići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (166.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (183.2km)