Traveling Luck for Lokve, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokve?What's around Lokve?
Wikipedia near Lokve
Where to stay near Lokve
The timezone in Lokve is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5603°, Longitude. 19.7903°
Satellite map around Lokve
Loading map of Lokve and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokve, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negbina (2.3km)
- Perišići (2.4km)
- Negbina (2.7km)
- Nedići (2.9km)
- Volijak (3.6km)
- Selaci (3.7km)
- Gojgići (3.9km)
- Gruicici (4.5km)
- Ljubojevići (4.5km)
- Mala Rasnica (5km)
- Brkovići (5.4km)
- Mutandžići (5.5km)
- Zapolje (5.8km)
- Popovići (6km)
- Kokin Brod (6.1km)
- Čolovino (6.1km)
- Mališići (6.6km)
- Velika Rasnica (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lokve
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Svetnica (6.2km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (0km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (2.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (6.7km)
Airports close to Lokve
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (166km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (183.3km)