Traveling Luck for Ljuča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljuca?What's around Ljuca?
Wikipedia near Ljuca
Where to stay near Ljuča
The timezone in Ljuca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.5933°, Longitude. 19.5486°
Satellite map around Ljuča
Loading map of Ljuča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljuča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luniće (1.1km)
- Goduša (1.5km)
- Borjanice (1.8km)
- Priboj (2.5km)
- Pec (3.1km)
- Ljobojevici (3.5km)
- Rabrenovac (3.5km)
- Kialovac (3.6km)
- Popovići (3.8km)
- Redtina (3.8km)
- Jabuke (3.9km)
- Poyice (4km)
- Vinogradine (4.1km)
- Čitluk (4.3km)
- Ðuričići (4.7km)
- Uvac (4.7km)
- Vucyinice (4.8km)
- Jelav (4.8km)
- Jelab (4.9km)
- Bagrevine (5.6km)
- Ziokovici (5.7km)
- Živkovići (5.7km)
- Gradiberine (5.8km)
- Trnovica (5.8km)
- Cikote (5.9km)
- Pribojska Banja (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ljuča
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (3.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Priboj (2.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ljuta Kosa (2.8km)
Airports close to Ljuča
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (119.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (167.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (174.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (175.2km)