Traveling Luck for Donja Koprivna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Donja Koprivna?What's around Donja Koprivna?
Wikipedia near Donja Koprivna
Where to stay near Donja Koprivna
The timezone in Donja Koprivna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.9250°, Longitude. 19.5275°
Satellite map around Donja Koprivna
Loading map of Donja Koprivna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Donja Koprivna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donja Koprivna (0km)
- Gornja Koprivna (1km)
- Živanovići (1.3km)
- Osredak (2.2km)
- Ilijaševići (2.6km)
- Boranja (3.1km)
- Šljivovica (3.3km)
- Bambaci (3.5km)
- Lukovo (3.9km)
- Jasikovice (4.1km)
- Mala Reka (4.3km)
- Vrba (4.3km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Maćevine (4.5km)
- Gaj (4.6km)
- Dobrak (4.9km)
- Rešagići (5.1km)
- Dugandžije (5.3km)
- Rabasovici (5.4km)
- Kolari (5.6km)
- Plijeskovo (6km)
- Iglići (6.2km)
- Beserovina (6.2km)
Accommodation around Donja Koprivna
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (2.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Korita (6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Suva Glavica (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (6km)
Airports close to Donja Koprivna
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (137.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (210.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (228.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Donja Koprivna
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (225.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.