Traveling Luck for Bic, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bic?What's around Bic?
Wikipedia near Bic
Where to stay near Bic
The timezone in Bic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.5878°, Longitude. 19.5964°
Satellite map around Bic
Loading map of Bic and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bic, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sloniči (2.2km)
- Jabuke (2.5km)
- Pešići (2.8km)
- Stavići (2.9km)
- Dubrava (2.9km)
- Vucyinice (3.1km)
- Ziokovici (3.1km)
- Živkovići (3.1km)
- Uvac (3.3km)
- Luniće (3.6km)
- Gračanica (4km)
- Ðuričići (4.1km)
- Jelača (4.5km)
- Kialovac (4.5km)
- Učljivica (4.6km)
- Popovići (5.1km)
- Goduša (5.2km)
- Cikote (5.7km)
- Poyice (5.8km)
- Ljobojevici (6.2km)
- Borjanice (6.3km)
- Pribojska Banja (6.3km)
- Omar (6.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bic
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crni Vrh (2.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (6.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (5.5km)
Airports close to Bic
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.7km)